Saturday 11 March 2023

My first vlog: Hello and thank you!

Welcome to my first vlog!

Video blogging (or vlogging) has been on the rise in recent years, so I've decided to jump on this bandwagon, too.

I have therefore just had a go at creating my first vlog, which you can watch here: 



Here are the posts about Google search operators and AutoHotkey, which I've mentioned in my vlog:

3 March 2021:  Must-know Google search operators for translators (part 1)

18 March 2021:  Must-know Google search operators for translators (part 2)

 

9 November 2022: Getting started with AutoHotkey

1 October 2020: Working more efficiently with AutoHotkey (part 1) 

25 July 2021: Working more efficiently with AutoHotkey (part 2) 

15 January 2022: Working more efficiently with AutoHotkey (part 3)


Note that I'm a complete newbie to vlogging, video creation and video editing, so please bear with me as I'm teaching myself the ropes and learning how to do this.

Do stay tuned for further blogs and vlogs!